Welcome to Audette and Associates, LLC
Albert Audette, M.S., M.H. is a graduate of Fordham University’s School of Mental Health, within the School of Education, and is a practicing Mental Health Guidance Counselor. Our purpose is to provide mental health evaluations guidance and strategies for those seeking to maximize their personal mental health, as with: issues with mental cognition, decision-making, personal and couples sexual issues, and gender identification; counseling strategies for workable mental health dysfunctions, anxieties, depression and habits in need of change.
Good physical health is foundational to intellectual development, personal happiness, and good, healthy living. Just as an annual physical checkup with the family physician is the path to good health, so too is a good mental health checkup. Consider the importance of a mental health check; one needs a healthy mind to maintain a healthy body!
Mental Health is for everybody! Many individuals and families want to validate their normalcy – everyone wants a healthy mind – everyone wants to experience happiness and to grow to his or her personal potential.
Mental Health Guidance
- For Individuals, Families and Groups
Personality, Career Testing & Counseling Life Coaching
- Personality Testing & Analysis
- Career Testing & Career Analysis
- Career Decisions, Transitioning to a New Career
- Career Counseling
Roman Catholic Spiritual Guidance & Counseling:
- Spiritual Development & Direction
- Spiritual Guidance
- Pre- and Post-Marriage Counseling
- Sexuality & Intimacy, Couples Compatibility
- Building Self-confidence and Pride
- Leadership Development and Motivation
- Executive Preparation
- Command and Control
- Stress Management and Decision-making
- Entrepreneur vs. Manager - Which are you?
400 Main Street, Suite 812 • Stamford, CT 06901 • (203) 520-7886 • Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Additional Offices in New Canaan & Manhattan
Hours: 9 am to 9 pm - Saturday by Appointment